Sunday, July 4, 2010

This sucks

Okay, 4 of July today and I would love to go in to Philadelphia and see the celebrations. But for reason I'm abandoned by my friends, they don't answer on Facebook or their stupid cellphones. I know they have them close by so why the fuck wouldn't they answer? I stand up for them and come with them when I can and have money for it but when I for freaking once want to do something, then.. NO ONE wants to join, and I'm NOT going in to Philly all by myself.

1. I don't find my way in there.
2. What the fun of being alone, I'M DONE being alone.
3. I don't trust the city of Philadelphia, no big desire to being kill or what ever could happen.

In the begging of the past week the plans were all done and then they change 10 billion times because people cant keep what they promise and now I end up alone, AGAIN. Next time they want my company they can freaking forget it, not happening. Its 2.30 and I'm still in bed because i can find reason to get up right now. *Hmmf* been reading on NegativeNeil.com again, cant help it, like reading there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment