Sunday, July 4, 2010

Party, Party!

So tonight we went out partying! One of the girls are getting married in two weeks, so why should we party? Now well I'm not a party girl. In fact I'm the worst party girl ever, I get tired from drinking alcohol (cocktails, beers or what ever they serve) I know.. boring but anyway I had a great time even tho I felt kind of tired not only from very little drinking but also from working the whole day, out in the sun, wish I had the gut to go up and dance but no. I planted myself of a chair close to were the people were dancing and enjoyed just looking, very funny. Some people really dance; Dancing rather then good. I had a great time! We left the bar at 2 am. Got home by 2.50, Its fucking hard to sneak quiet in to a house were the floors sound like... umm, I don't know. Just sounds A LOT! Not to speak about walking up the stairs.

Vanessa I wish you good luck and a GREAT WEDDING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment