Thursday, July 29, 2010

not much time left

Oh my god, next week is THE week when I'm going home. It feels so weird because I have been away for a year, minus 20 days or so. It going to be nice to see everyone again but utterly weird in the same time, I mean my sister is now engaged and she's no longer living home, my youngest little brother is moving to Stockholm this very fall to study music at Fryshuset. And dad work kind of far away now so he is not home during the weeks that leave me, my mom and my other brother, 3 out of 6. Its going to be really weird I tell you that! Tomorrow, Friday that is; the new Au Pair will arrive, Lollo. Its going to be nice to meet her and of course talk a little Swedish again. Olivia seem to be looking forward to it too.

I have no idea what I will do this weekend, I'm supposed to stay away so that Lollo and Olivia can get to know each other but have no idea what to do, so if anyone has any kind of idea they are welcome to tell me or invite me to something! Oh and by the way on Tuesday next week there is going to be a party, my party but its more like a get together goodbye meeting I guess. Anyway... for does Au pairs that haven't seen it on Facebook, your most welcome to join us!

Its At Applebees Neighborhood Grill at Knapp Rd, Montgomeryville area

0 comments:

Post a Comment