Monday, July 5, 2010

Stupid baby pool.

So, work today. Kind of chill in the beginning, just had to got to the market around 11. Before that I was basically off. After I fixed Olivia's lunch around 1 pm, hell broke out. I do not know what wrong with this kid for the moment, the little angel she was a week ago or so is completely replaced by a demon or something like that. She is completely ignoring me, being rude and acting up. I can no longer wait for my last month to be over, I so want to go home now. I do not regret spending a year in USA but  it also made me realize I am very, very happy home in Sweden, even do small adventures are healthy to go on sometimes, at least that is what I like to believe.

Well doing her hair today was a nightmare, it took 40 minutes in stead of 10. And its just driving me crazy. When we finally and i mean finally arrive at the pool she continues to ignore and being rude and I just feel like going to drown myself to get away from it. And what really annoys me is the fact that Olivia can swim but she today INSIST on going over to the freaking baby pool that..

a. is warm as hell to be in, when its already in high 90's outside of any pool
b. they stink and are dirty, I really don't want to know what all the babies and small
    kids have been doing in this pool, still i am forced to sit there in the water with her
    feeling tortured.

and there is a much lager, cooler, nicer pool a few meters away, and Olivia CAN swim, she is sex years old with is at least 3 years to old for a baby pool. I'm just so annoyed over this day, thank god its over soon.

I wish my camera weren't broken by the way would love to put some pictures here but not only is the camera totally fucked up, the memory card with my pictures on has mysteriously gone missing to.

1 comments:

Lollo said...

du verkar ju haft en underbar dag, haha. Men innan du vet ordet av det kommer en toppendag ocksÄ :D

Post a Comment