Saturday, July 3, 2010

The new beginning :P

Well maybe it's not the best thing to start with; but 'probably the worst writer ever at least when it comes to this kind of writing. And for some reason I think I'm going to write this one in English, which IS NOT my first language. But I guess I got a bit to affected by living in USA for a year. The fact is that you will find a billion mistakes in the text and 2 billion grammatic mistakes. But somehow and besides all that I do like the English language better it for some reason feels more powerful and I don't know how to explain it.

ANYWAY, as I said before I have now lived in USA for about 1 years, going on 20 days earlier than a full year as if that does any matter in the case but the question is maybe; "What were I doing In USA?" well my friend i'm going to tell you that. I worked as an Au Pair, surprising ha? Nah not really. What is surprising is that I actually did survive.. You might now wonder; What the hell is this chic babbling about, surviving? How freaking hard can it be to look after kids? HARD! I bet its 10 times easier looking after a kid of your own then looking after other peoples kids, and I swear to god; This madness will never again be repeated. I guess I should be nice and all in this blog and don't say exactly what the hell I'm thinking but I can seriously not shut up anymore, and since I'm leaving soon anyway... I couldn't care less.

So what do I think about this? of course I can only speak for the kids I have been given the care of but I might add that my friends and other Au Pairs mostly say the same. Everything about that being an Au pair is Culture Exchanging is bullshit, maybe for some of the Au Pair but the host families seriously couldn't care less if you were so living in a freaking bird nest in your home country or if in fact your home country was the moon. For them you are only there to work, now some might be different. I have heard of a few and that god for them, that only proves that there is normal families existing.

And if you are like me from Sweden or some other country from West Europe Scandinavia its not really such big culture changes, my though about it all is that its the same but bigger, not necessarily faster or better for that matter but indeed bigger in many way.
Okay so out of this mess what did we learn about this blog? Uh-oh-emm.... as I though nothing, well what the hell I'm going to try it anyway. Should not surprise me if there was several written from one way or sometimes nothing written for day, because I'M OFFICIALLY THE LAZIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. And that do affect my writing too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment