Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another day of madness and madly hot temperatures,

Stayed inside today, and with good reasons. Up in the 100's today. In Celsius it was 36 degrees, I am melting away. During the day I didn't do much, to hot and the AC in my room doesn't work, thank good for the fan. its my Best friend right now, would we be dead or something without it by now. I made my very good pasta with meat sauce to, so it should be ready to the dinner, and of course it was. Then we had a shower fight or more like and argument and ignoring best fight, I hate does, I really do. I don't like to repeat myself over and over again. But other then that nothing much happen today, another boring, lame day where I did absolutely nothing. I'm also worried because my money has still not got in to my account, first day after long weekend but still. It makes me worried, its after all 196 dollars, dollars I really can't loose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment