Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fireworks

So since everyone I know was letting me down today my host-mom and Olivia saved me from a complete messed up 4 of July. They got home around 6, surprised to find me here since I had told them I where going to Philly and when I explained to them what I was doing home... still... they invited me to go with them and whats the fireworks. We drove there together with another mom and her son and then walked to Rita's and had water ice then walked back up to where the fireworks should be and after some waiting it started, fabulous! But like 10 minutes in it all stopped and I think it was because of the firework that went off way to soon and close to the ground and it took about 10-15 minutes until it started again and 5 minutes later a very blinking ambulance left the area, I hope who ever was in it will be alright! Anyway the Fireworks continued and it was AWESOME! The big finally was even better, really had a good time. Even if the bugs ate me alive and Olivia crushed herself against me and sang for all the people, everyone wanted her to be quite but she don't get the words; stop, no, quite. So we all had to suffer.

1 comments:

Lollo said...

Men då sög inte 4th of July helt? Ska bli roligt att se det nästa år! :D Visste inte att du börjat skriva igen men nu får man ju ta och följa dig! :D

sv: Så det är så lätt? Men då kankse jag kan fixa det själv, hm. Kan ju kolla hur mycket det kostar att göra det där mamma gjorde mitt studentplakat :) Ska bli så roligt att komma till er! 25 dagar kvar! :D

Post a Comment