Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The best Weekend ever!

So Ellen and Olivia went to the shore house together with momom, and left me alone in the house for the weekend. Awesome, Friday night a went to a party, I drove so no drinking for me. Well I'm normally not that big of a drinker anyway. Met 2 other swedes there, o'boy was that fun. Amanda and Ludde (Ludvig). The party was kind of a good bye party for Saskia and Ulla, I didn't get home until 1 o'clock in the night.

   

Saturday I spend like the whole day with Lia, at least the whole day from 1 pm when I was out of bed and ready to meet her. Had a lazy but nice day and she slept over at my place since her host dad told her to stay away from the house that night, we think he had company over, hehe.

On Sunday I went to the mall with Amanda, Ludde and Lia. For a guy he seemed cool with the walking around the shopping mall thing, he even spent about and hour in one clothing store, kind of funny, we had lunch at the mall to and after that we went home to saskia to her more calm god bye party, the evening was wonderful, I had a great time, talking and laughing. I really enjoyed myself.


    

1 comments:

Lollo said...

Mycket hejdå :o Ska du med ha något innan du åker? :D

Post a Comment