Saturday, July 3, 2010

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert

Okay I wont say anything els then, MY GOD! Okay I will say a lot more and you better read all of it. Before when this guy was still in American Idol I didn't pay much attention, I never do. I hate American Idol as much as I hate the Swedish version, I get bored. And say what you want, I know its so big and so popular but I just cannot say I like it and my Aunt Johanna, well she have a very good taste in music... most of the time, no offence there. But now she has been going on about this Adam Lambert for ... uhmm lets just say forever which is since he stepped in for the first Audition, where ever that was. And I couldn't care less everytime she spoke about how freaking great this guy was and IS. I know that he didn't won but ended up on second please and i must say; CON-FREAKING-GRATULATION DUDE. Everyone know that the winners (most times at least) ends up on the bottom with nothing really good, some few make it to the top I guess but what I have hear and umm.. seen sometimes is that number two or even lower end up doing so much better then the actual winner.... enough about this crap.

So like Yesterday I was looking around on YouTube.com and I was thinking; "Well what the hell, lets check this guy, Johanna is talking about, out... so hmmm what was his name again... uhh. Trying: Adam Lambert * probably wrong, mixing names together* AH! Not wrong"

So I click on this link then: Adam Lambert - For your entertainment. Expecting the worst shit ever and I am STUCK. This shit rocks. I absolutely love it so I proceed to listing to "If I had you" and "Time for miracle" and if possible my eyes are shining, well what can I say, this is the kind of music I like and I have not heard anything so freaking good in a long time and the music videos as brilliant. And with reading comment or just looking around on the internet I just can stop think that, drop this freaking gay talking-shit. So what he is gay, is that the end of the world? No. And come on, the guy is brilliant and he sings better then most other people could ever dream about. I absolutely love his style, its awesome. I think its kind of wrong to point out that he is gay when talking about his music because that doesn't really matter. He does very good music and that all that have to be said so enough about that. I hope the here a lot more, a bit pop/rock songs soon, that is my favourit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment